European Skills Conference on Digital Transformation and IT Professionalism
- The currently existing digital gap, especially amongst company leaders.
- The constant increase in cyberthreats.
- Promote innovation through coordination of all Member States.
- Boost lifelong learning.
- Create common standards for all EU companies and Member States.
- Upscale and conduct further research within the EU.
- Continue to capitalize on the current momentum of digital skills.
- Advance on standardization in the framework of CEN/TC 428 and work together with the National Coalitions in order to move forward with standardization and upskilling.